Custom Search

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Transport


The Transport
The transport is the easiest means of vechiles to reach the destination in a short time. It is widely used in all parts of the world. I am travelling through bus, car, motorcycle, bicycle, tempo, micro etc. There are many types of vechiles in all over the world. Mostly road transport is used widely. There are three types of transport mostly used in the world. They are land transport, air transport and water transport. In developed countries air and water transport are mostly used. I prefer air transport because i like to fly like a birds. I want to reach the moon and the empty space to see the outer world and explore the planet earth. The easiest means of transport to reach the destination in a short time is aeroplane.
There is a long history of transport. It took a very long time to reach the facility of transport of nowadays. I think it takes very hard dedication and hard labour to serve humankind in transport. Therefore, transport is very necessary things to serve humankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment